If you are using Drupal 7, Click here
This article shows you how to easily install Accessibility Enabler on your Drupal website. To install the Accessibility Enabler on the website, follow these steps:
1. Copy the Accessibility Enabler Org ID that is given to you during the onboarding process.
The script is given when you create an Accessibility Enabler account. If you don’t have an account yet, please create a free account here. After creating your account you will be taken through a user-friendly, short onboarding process.
2. Go to your Drupal administration page. Click on Extend.
3. Click on Install new module button under the list tab.
4. Copy and paste this URL, https://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/a11yenabler-8.x-1.1.tar.gz into the Install from a URL text field. Click on the Install button.
5. Click on Extend. Find Accessibility Enabler (under list tab) and make sure you have it checked. Click on the Install button.
6. Go to Administration > Configuration > System > Accessibility Enabler.
7. Copy and paste your Accessibility Enabler Org ID and Click on Save Configuration button.
8. Now, please go back to your onboarding process and verify the installation by clicking on Verify Button. We shall verify whether the installation was done without any errors or not.
9. Go to your website frontend and you must see the Accessibility Enabler icon along the Right-hand side.