This article shows you how to easily install Accessibility Enabler on your Duda website. To install the Accessibility Enabler on Duda website, follow these steps:https://resource.hikeorders.com/integration/accessibility/increase-accessibility-of-your-duda-website-at-ease/
1. Copy the Accessibility Enabler script that is given to you during the onboarding process.
The script is given when you create an Accessibility Enabler account. If you don’t have an account yet, please create a free account here. After creating your account you will be taken thru a user-friendly, short onboarding process.
2. Login to Duda
3. Select settings on the left-hand side of the screen
4. Select Header HTML in the sub menu of the settings
6. Now, please go back to your onboarding process and verify the installation by clicking on Verify Button. We shall verify whether the installation was done without any errors or not.
7. Go to your website frontend and you must see the Accessibility Enabler icon along the Right-hand side.