Allow you set preferences with fewer efforts. Avoids the work of setting preferences for individual tools.
Skip To Content
If you are a keyboard user, then the tools in this section allow you to skip the content of the page by links, headings, images.
Tool in this section helps you to adjust the font size, line height, character spacing to make it easy to read the content.
This section allows you to choose your comfortable font style. This will help you for better readability.
With tools available in this section you can change the color mode of the site to grey-scaled, night mode, sepia.
You can highlight links & heading if that helps you to consume the content faster. Also if you are a keyboard user then you can enable highlight focus. This clearly marks where your keyboard focus is at any given point.
Tools in this section help you with following
- Screen mask – Creates letterbox to focus on a section of a page.
- Screen Rules – Allows reading using a ruler on the screen.
- White Cursor – Shows big white cursor that is visible to your eyes.
- Black Cursor – Shows big black cursor that is visible to your eyes.
Allows you to magnify the whole page for better consumption of content.
Allows you to change the background & text color.
Tools in this section help you to make the tooltip on images & links more readable.
Tools in this section helps you with following
- Plain Text Mode – Helps you to view without any images and design elements.
- Reset – Undo all your setting with one click.
- Statement – Know the accessibility commitment of the website.
- Language – Change accessibility toolbar’s content language in your desired language.
It allows you to download preference in JSON format and clear your preferences.